Hey guys, it’s been a minute but we haven’t been away intentionally (promise), lets just say we have so much to be thankful for :o) … And just like that December is here yayyy, its my favorite time of the year again and I’m finding it hard to believe how fast the year has gone by.
Christmas brings beautiful memories of our mum, she had a slight obsession with Christmas and ordinarily by now she would have brought out the Christmas tree, I’m actually now trying to remember where she kept it. She would usually buy tree ornaments and cards well ahead of Christmas, we recently found loads of leftover Christmas cards in her pile of stuff. Growing up she got Segi and I matching dresses for Christmas, I also remember following her to Iponri (a gift haven in Lagos) where she would buy Christmas gifts for everyone and I always looked forward to wrapping and distributing them with her. I am definitely keeping these values to share with my children God willing.
This Christmas Segi and I plan and hope to have a great time with friends, family and you guys, yes youuuu, you ask how? Well this year we have another fun Christmas challenge, yayyy. Remember our “Santa Baby” Christmas challenge last year? That was so much fun that we couldn’t pass up the chance to have another one this year. This year’s challenge is similar to last year’s, while we styled ourselves in outfits consisting of traditional Christmas Colours last year, our theme this year is “Sparkle and Shine” , afterall its party season we might as well ;o)
The “Sparkle & Shine” challenge – RULES
1. Follow us on Google friend connect on the top right corner of our page by simply submitting your email in the little box, and on Twitter by clicking here.
2. Style yourself in your sequinned/sparkly/metallic/glitter dresses, tops, bottoms, shoes, purses or whatever sparkly or shiny stuff you fancy. PLEASE NOTE – This should be done with some direction, you can pick 1 or 2 key pieces, it doesn’t have to be full on sparkly/shiny from head to toe (well except you can really pull it off)
3. Send a maximum of 2 pictures of yourself in the outfit to our email email@example.com, everyone is allowed up to two different entries.
4. A poll will be taken at the end of the competition to decide the winner.
5. The competition Starts today Wednesday the 5th of December and closes midnight on the 24th of December (Christmas eve), the winner will be announced on Christmas Day.
6. The winner gets a $100 ASOS Shopping Voucher AND a box of goodies
currently being put together with love by Segi & I ;o) , this will be updated on the blog before the competition closes.
7. The competition is open to everyone :o)