If you are yet to submit your entries for the MultiChoice Fashion Protégé, as D’Banj would say “You’re on a long thing!!!”
The Fashion Protégé is an amazing opportunity for any aspiring Fashion Designer to kick start a successful career in Fashion and that is why we are extending the submission deadline by a week!
The new submission deadline is Monday 24thNovember 2013 at 23:59 GMT. YES! That leaves you with one week & 120 hours to get your MultiChoice inspired design cut, sewn and ready for submission via any of our three entry methods!
We don’t want anyone to miss out on becoming Africa’s Next Big Fashion Star!!
Can’t Submit Via Any of Our 3 Entry Methods? Then join us for Open Auditions on Thursday, 21st November 2013 at The Sparkle Hall – 24 Joel Ogunaike Street, GRA, Ikeja. 10am Prompt!
Come with your MultiChoice inspired masterpiece and be ready to briefly explain how design is inspired by MultiChoice!
Don’t Wait Up! Apply Now or Join us for Open Auditions!
About MultiChoice presents the Fashion Protégé
As MultiChoice celebrates its 20th anniversary, the show has been created to nurture and promote the next generation of Nigerian creative talent. The Fashion Protégé is a 5-episode Nigerian reality television series that will air on DSTV’s AfricaMagic.
• N1,000,000 (1 Million)
• British Council Trip to London Fashion Week
• Mentorship by a renowned Nigerian designer
• International Fashion Trip
• Cover feature for DSTV Magazine
• Special Feature Interview on BellaNaija
• Feature in a Top Fashion Magazine
• Lookbook by a Top Photographer
How to Enter
• Read all there is to know about MultiChoice Nigeria
• Design a piece inspired by MultiChoice Nigeria
• Create your masterpiece (you can enlist a tailor if you don’t have sewing skills)
• Take a photo of your piece, write a short note on the MultiChoice inspiration and submit via any of the 3 entry methods.
• Spread the word! (Twitter, Facebook, BBM, Instagram)
Entry Methods : There are 3 ways to enter. You can choose ANY of the methods. You do not need to apply via multiple ways.1. Via email – email@example.com | Photo must be accompanied by a short explanation of how design is inspired by MultiChoice Nigeria. 2. Via DSTV website – http://www.dstv.com/News/Are-you-Nigeria-s-next-big-fashion-star-/34565 3. Via DStv Nigeria’s Facebook page (Voters’ Choice) – fashionprotege.pgtb.me/SwZFSb
Entries Close 24 November 2013 at 23:59 GMT
Strategic Partners: BellaNaija.com, British Council, Touch of Glamour, MUD Cosmetics Nigeria, Spice TV
Online Media Partners: 360Nobs, ThirdWorldProfashional, OneNigerianBoy, OloriSupergal, ForStyleSake